We offer a continuum of support and treatment services in the field of adolescent and child psychology including: outpatient counseling, recovery & therapy groups, family education, support, and intervention to help teens and parents develop the life skills necessary to thrive at home and in the world at large.
Adolescent Treatment Services
- Individual, Group, & Family Counseling
- Prevention & Early Intervention Services
- Relapse Prevention & Recovery Promotion
- Continuing Support & Aftercare Program
- Career Testing & Guidance
- Court-Ordered Evaluations & Treatment including:
- Clinical Evaluations for Drug & Alcohol
- ASAM Level 1 Treatment — Short & Long Term
- Anger Management Groups & Evaluations
- Diversion Classes for Shoplifting & Theft Prevention
- On-site Drug & Alcohol Testing
- Oppositionally Defiant Teens
Child Treatment Services
- Play Therapy
- Attachment Issues
- Help for the Behaviorally Challenged
Challenges is an adolescent support group and treatment program ideally suited for teens experiencing difficulty with life transitions, struggling with making poor choices, or engaging in risky behaviors as well as those with low self-esteem or social anxiety.
Challenges is a great prevention and early intervention program for those displaying risky behaviors as well as an ideal aftercare and relapse prevention program following more intensive treatment.