Dr. Rick Petronella, PhD
Having practiced as a consultant for 28 years, Dr. Rick Petronella has also been involved with corporate culture development for over 25 years. He has been a corporate consultant specializing in the areas of leadership development, executive coaching and organizational transformations in many corporations throughout the United States. He also works very closely with job analysis, Competency modeling and “Goodness of fit” studies. He is the president and founder of Compass Consulting and Affiliates, LLC.
Dr. Petronella served as Senior Vice President of Human Resources for Merrill Trust. He was responsible for all of Merrill Trust’s human capital surveys and audits, which produced workshops, contributing to more positive as well as an esprit d’ corps. This was quickly sensed by the employees and clients.
Clinical Director of Choice Treatment Program. Doctorate in Philosophy of Psychology, University of California with Post graduate studies in Organizational and Developmental Psychology. Doctorate of Religious Education, Bethel Seminary. Masters of Science Psychology, Trinity Graduate Studies. Masters of Arts in Theology, California Graduate School of Theology.
- State Registered DUI Clinical Evaluator & Treatment Provider #2283
- Certified Clinical Alcohol & Drug Counselor #C0079
- Certified in Forensic Psychology #17678
- Certified Domestic Violence Counselor-IV #A21068
- Certified Disability Analyst #6077-02
- Certified Child Custody Evaluator #10334
- Individual & Marriage Specialist
- Civil & Divorce Mediator